The Holidays are here and who does not want to eat and make festive looking Christmas treats? Therefore, we are all probably looking for Treat Ideas.
My family and I love to have a movie night every now and then so, Christmas movie night is coming soon and, we will be setting up a treat table to enjoy during our movie.
Also, we like to set up a treat table on Christmas Eve for the kids to have when they wake up in the morning.
I have put together a list of great holiday treat ideas that I’m definitely using this year, hopefully you see something you would like to try!
- Holiday Chex mix: Usually includes mini marshmallows, Chex cereal, red and green m&ms, Nestle Chocolates.
- Rice Krispies treats: you can purchase already made, of course or you can make your own. ingredients: marshmallows, butter and rise Krispies cereal. also, need pan and wax paper.
- Sugar cookies: This one is a very popular treat. you can buy the christmas ones ready to bake or can buy the dough and decorate them yourself which, makes for a great christmas activity.
- Christmas Chocolates. For instance, Hershey’s kisses has some festive ones.
5. Red and Green cupcakes, these can always be purchased at just about any grocery store and, they are a fun Christmas treat to make and decorate with the kids.
6. Christmas donut holes: We found these in the grocery store, so good and Festive.
7. Red and Green Grape bowls, they look so nice and Christmas-sy in a bowl together. A healthy option for a Christmas treat.
8. Lastly, Some Grinch punch: contains, Green sherbert, green Hawaiian Punch and sprite. mix them all together. I got this recipe from Pinterest.
These are just some of the ideas you and your family can enjoy for the holidays also, Pinterest has a lot of fun christmas snack ideas.
Enjoy Holiday treats with your family during this Christmas season and, happy Holidays from my family to yours!