The Holidays are here and it’s so so exciting and, we love to find Holiday Activities to do at home so, we don’t have to be out in the cold. Just having fun and being cozy in the comfort of our own home brings so much excitement!
I love being at home, do you like to be at home or do you like to find activities to do outside of the home?
Do you have some Holiday activities planned? Well, you can take a look at these Holiday activities you and your family can do at home.
Let’s bring all the fun and laughter into our homes this Holiday Season!!!
- Make Gingerbread houses: These are very popular Holiday Activities you can find these at Walmart, Target and some other stores that sell food.
3. Christmas Movie nights with Christmas snacks: Here is a list of Christmas Movies the whole family will Love.
4. Decorate for Christmas as a Family: Here is a Blog all about my Christmas Decor, with links.
5. Hot CoCoa Bar: Pinterest has so many amazing hot cocoa bar ideas!
8. Take Christmas Family photos: These are fun and necessary to capture great memories.
You don’t have to hire a photographer for unless, you want to. Just use a camera that you have or your phone because, most of our phones have great cameras already.
9. Christmas game night: Games can be made up, you can google christmas game ideas, search them on Pinterest (as you maybe can tell, I love Pinterest LOL.) and, you can purchase games from Walmart.
10. Do Secret Santa: This is so so much fun! my kids love to do secret Santa with my niece and nephews.
It’s simple and fun, here’s how:
you right down everyone’s name that is participating, place them in a container, let everyone pick a name but, NO peaking!
Here is the really fun part, no one can tell anyone who they have so, it’s all a SECRET until time to open the gifts. Sound super fun right?
Those are the 10 Christmas Activities that I came up with but, there are a many more! Enjoy all your Holiday Activities and Enjoy your families!