It is great to go out for coffee sometimes but, even better when you can make it at home and save money, if you have time.
Let me show you how to make your own frozen coffee at home!
Steps to make your Frozen Coffee
- Firstly, you will need a Keurig or some kind of coffee maker although, if you would like you can buy the already made cold Brew out of the store. ( I prefer to brew mine)
- Keurig coffee cup of your choice. also, known as K-cups. (there are so many flavors choose yours)
- Brew your coffee
- Cool it in the refrigerator( the coffee is usually brewed at night so, that it will be chilled when ready for it the next day)
- after it’s cooled pour in the creamer of your choice, flavoring or milk of your choice. For example, I use creamer and caramel. but, it’s also fun to switch up your creamer flavors from time to time. here is the creamer and caramel I am currently using.
- Mix that up and pour into a blender with about 2 cups of ice, more or less depending on how icy you would like your frozen coffee.
- Blend for about 30-40 seconds until smooth (or until you have your desired consistency)
- Pour into your Glass or cup and, there you have it….Delicious and easy frozen coffee at home.
- Lastly, You can spice it up a bit with cool whip and chocolate or caramel drizzle.
***FYI If you don’t have a Blender no worries, Just add Ice to your coffee and, drink as iced coffee. I also do mine this way sometimes, it is just as delicious!
So, there it is. That’s how you make your own frozen or iced coffee at home, Easy and delicious. I look forward to making this coffee every morning. Here is a list of some frozen and iced coffee drinks I enjoy.
As a busy mom and other things, this coffee really helps me get my day started also, makes for a tasty treat. Try it for yourself you will not be disappointed.