It’s now October and I’m so excited about it for many reasons! My Birthday is in October (October, 14th) my favorite holiday of all time! Autumn is my favorite season and, I love fall clothes and wardrobe: Long sleeves, pants, leggings, sneakers, boots, sweaters and jackets. 🤎
Let me not forget the Fall colors Browns, Dark oranges, Black, Beige etc. 🤎
I don’t really have any major plans for the remainder of 2022 but, I do have some short term goals to accomplish between October – December🤎
Fall decor is so beautiful to me, not the spooky decor, I prefer the White decorative pumpkins, fall colored leaves and flowers, fall pictures.
The pumpkin spice everything, Vanilla and cinnamon flavors in deserts and drinks.🤎
List of things to do season:
- Attend a State Fair (North Carolina and South Carolina both have a fun State Fair)
- Pumpkin Patch
- Scarowinds (Carowinds has this event every year and it is great for all ages.)
- Football game (if you are a fan of Football)
- Fall Festival (you can search in your area ex: fall festival Charlotte, NC)
- Shop for fall Decor (ex: Ross, TJ Maxx, Target, Walmart, Michaels all have nice decor)
- Try some fall flavored coffee drinks and snacks (Starbucks has amazing holiday drinks)
- Make Halloween snacks with your family( Pinterests has great ideas)
This is just an example of some things to do, there is so much more! Definitely, go to google and type in ex: Pumpkin patch in Charlotte, NC etc.
October: My Favorite month
I’m so excited about October and what it has to offer for my family and I. It’s my birthday Month and, I consider my birthday like my personal New Year. I Pray this inspires someone and if you would like, you can comment your favorite Month and season.