In the midst of everyday responsibilities and life’s chaos, it’s easy to let our mornings become a blur of rushing around, trying to make sure everything is done. But what if we took some time for ourselves before the day started to Elevate your morning? What if we created a simple self-care routine that could help us feel more energized, focused, and ready to take on the day?
A self-care routine doesn’t have to be complicated or time-consuming. It can be as simple as taking a few minutes to spend time with God in Devotion and Prayer, quick workout routine, Read a book etc. The important thing is to find activities that you enjoy and that make you feel good.
Even a few minutes of self-care each morning can have a big impact on your overall well-being. It can help you to:
- Focus better
- Set a good tone for a positive day
- Make better decisions
Here are a few simple self-care practices that help Elevate my Morning routine; and you can also try:
- Waking up at least an hour earlier, before I actually need to; this allows me time to spend with myself before I start doing for others, and giving my attention to daily duties.
- Starting my day with GOD, Praying, reading my devotional, journaling, and writing down my thoughts: these really help set the tone for my day.
- Drinking water before having coffee or anything else: water is essential and should be the first thing that goes into our bodies daily.
- Listen to an audio book, morning show, inspirational music, podcast or anything positive.
- Here is a post with a list of simple self-care ideas for moms
It’s important to find what works best for you and to be consistent with your self-care routine. Even a routine that only takes a few minutes each morning, can make a big difference in your overall well-being.
There are plenty other self-care ideas out there; here is a great self-care idea article.
Here are a few tips for Elevating your Mornings by creating a simple self-care routine:
- Start small. Don’t try to do too much at once. Just pick a few things that you can easily fit into your morning routine.
- Be flexible. Things don’t always go according to planned, so be prepared to adjust your routine as needed. I have to adjust often myself so, don’t beat yourself up if every morning does not look the same.
- Make it enjoyable. Choose self-care activities that you actually enjoy; and that comes naturally to you so, it doesn’t feel forced or a burden.
- Be patient with yourself. It may take time to develop a self-care routine that works for you.
Remember, self-care is not selfish. It’s essential to poor into yourself before, pouring into everything and everyone else. By taking care of yourself and Elevating your mornings, you’ll be better off when it comes to tackling your daily task!
Let me know in the comments or on Instagram; do you currently have a Morning self-care routine? If not, did this post encourage you to create one?
Thanks for reading the Blog!