Reading and repeating Motivational quotes before I start my day is so refreshing. It doesn’t have to be in the morning just whatever time you start your day. I’ve found it so helpful to start my day off with Motivation, Inspiration and affirmations. I also start my day with God, Prayer and Devotional before anything!
Here are 5 Daily Motivational quotes to get you started:
- “I will not lose, for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me.” -Jay-Z
- “Think like a Queen. A Queen is not Afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” -Oprah Winfrey”
- “Don’t try to lessen yourself for the world, let the world catch up with you” -Beyonce
- “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” -Beyonce
- “It’s ok if no one is seeing your work YET. Build and Perfect your craft while no one is watching” -Andrea Chanise
Inspirational and Motivational Books
Here is a Blog I posted about becoming a Healthier me: Mind, Body, and Soul
Why I love these!
I love reading Inspirational things: Bible, affirmations, Quotes, self-help books etc. It definitely helps me to stay encouraged and positive. I pray that this helps someone as well.
With Love and Blessings,