I love my coffee iced or frozen so, that’s the only way I will drink it. My coffee has to have a lot of sweet flavor and also, substitute the dairy for a non-dairy option such as almond or oat milk creamers.
The Frozen/Iced coffees I drink are from Starbucks and dunkin donuts although, lately I’ve been enjoying making my own at home. This saves A LOT of money LOL. Making your frozen coffee recipes at home could also be a good idea for Holiday drinks.
Here are a list of my Frozen and Iced coffee faves:
- Caramel Bruelle With Oatmilk and extra caramel.
- Caramel Frappe With Extra Caramel Drizzle and almond milk.
- Frozen Coffee With Oatmilk and Caramel swirl
- Peppermint Mocha Frappe, add vanilla oat milk creamer and a little caramel sometimes.
- Pumpkin Spice Coffee with Caramel almond milk creamer and caramel drizzle
- Iced Mocha Green tea latte with Sweet vanilla Cold Foam
As you all can see I Love me some Caramel, It’s my absolute favorite sweetener.
So, those are 6 of my favorite Iced coffee drinks! If you like sweet flavors, caramel, non dairy in your coffee(well doesn’t have to be non-dairy)and don’t know what coffee to order, try this list! Also, you can make these at home!
You won’t be disappointed.